Export notebook as a PDF is not working

Go to solution Solved by s2sailor,

As an Evernote Personal subscriber, since yesterday I now have access to the feature of exporting notes/notebooks as PDFs.

The feature is described here: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403616330387-Export-notes-as-a-PDF#options

Meanwhile, the procedure to "Export a full notebook" is not available to me, i.e. the three dots button is not providing the option "export as PDF".

Am I the only one experiencing the problem?

Version:

10.76.2-win-ddl-public (20240214093250)
Editor: v176.53.0
Service: v1.92.0
© 2019 - 2024 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

Update:The problem is fixed in Version 10.77.3

Edited by Lemayp
To identify that the problem has been fixed.
  • Level 5*
  • Solution
1 hour ago, Lemayp said:

Am I the only one experiencing the problem?

Evernote has acknowledged the problem and hope to have a fix out soon.

• Level 5*

Export as a PDF is available on the Notebooks page and the popout Notebook name menu in 10.76.2 - 3 dots for the first,  and right-click for the second.

• Level 5*
23 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Export as a PDF is available on the Notebooks page and the popout Notebook name menu in 10.76.2 - 3 dots for the first,  and right-click for the second.

I'm not seeing the option either on 10.76.2.

image.thumb.png.b8f49aa66634b951fa928a4e89f0d330.png Federico had this to say earlier:

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, mackid1993 said:

This is what it should look like

Yup.  Got that one too.  If I export from a notebook the notebook option goes on to the print to PDF menu above,  but @s2sailor's post shows an image quoting "5 posts" which I assumed was from selecting individual notes,  rather than notebooks.  I chose the 3 dots menu from the blue pop-up and got the same print to PDF option.

Odd.

menu.jpg.e30d7e4b2f311bcb6de69d624682b4fb.jpg

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Yup.  Got that one too.  If I export from a notebook the notebook option goes on to the print to PDF menu above,  but @s2sailor's post shows an image quoting "5 posts" which I assumed was from selecting individual notes,  rather than notebooks.

Thanks, and interesting.  I was not selecting individual notes, instead, I was trying to export a notebook (one that only has five notes in it), so I'm not seeing the export notebook as PDF option that you and @mackid1993 are seeing.  I also see that I don't have the print notebook option.  I would never use it, but it is an interesting omission.  

image.png.0e880df320b8283616ea98c265ce949b.png

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, mackid1993 said:

I have a Professional account which is why I have it. My work account is Personal and doesn't have that option yet.

Ok, and @gazumped does too, so that explains it.  It hasn't been rolled out to Personal accounts yet.

• Like 1

Wow Thanks to everyone who looked at this situation to help me determine the root cause.  I`ll wait for a future release to address that, now that I know it is not a "user error".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hello,

I have tried to export my notes into PDF using either the proper PDF option or the printing option and none of them are properly working. The document given is empty excepting the title as the screenshot attached shows.

My Mac and the Evernote software both are at their most recent versions. As well as this, the same happens if operating from the website.

Surely I am not the only one facing it, I would appreciate if you could provide your solution to make it happen. Thank you very much.

10.105.4-mac-mas-public (20240910164757)
Editor: v179.0.0
Service: v2.9.2
© 2019 - 2024 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

Evernote PDF no work.png