Export notebook as a PDF is not working

Go to solution Solved by s2sailor,

As an Evernote Personal subscriber, since yesterday I now have access to the feature of exporting notes/notebooks as PDFs.

The feature is described here: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403616330387-Export-notes-as-a-PDF#options

Meanwhile, the procedure to "Export a full notebook" is not available to me, i.e. the three dots button is not providing the option "export as PDF".

Am I the only one experiencing the problem?

Version:

10.76.2-win-ddl-public (20240214093250)
Editor: v176.53.0
Service: v1.92.0
© 2019 - 2024 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

Update:The problem is fixed in Version 10.77.3

Edited by Lemayp
To identify that the problem has been fixed.
  • Level 5*
  • Solution
1 hour ago, Lemayp said:

Am I the only one experiencing the problem?

Evernote has acknowledged the problem and hope to have a fix out soon.

• Level 5*
23 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Export as a PDF is available on the Notebooks page and the popout Notebook name menu in 10.76.2 - 3 dots for the first,  and right-click for the second.

I'm not seeing the option either on 10.76.2.

image.thumb.png.b8f49aa66634b951fa928a4e89f0d330.png Federico had this to say earlier:

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, mackid1993 said:

This is what it should look like

Yup.  Got that one too.  If I export from a notebook the notebook option goes on to the print to PDF menu above,  but @s2sailor's post shows an image quoting "5 posts" which I assumed was from selecting individual notes,  rather than notebooks.  I chose the 3 dots menu from the blue pop-up and got the same print to PDF option.

Odd.

menu.jpg.e30d7e4b2f311bcb6de69d624682b4fb.jpg

• Level 5*
14 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Yup.  Got that one too.  If I export from a notebook the notebook option goes on to the print to PDF menu above,  but @s2sailor's post shows an image quoting "5 posts" which I assumed was from selecting individual notes,  rather than notebooks.

Thanks, and interesting.  I was not selecting individual notes, instead, I was trying to export a notebook (one that only has five notes in it), so I'm not seeing the export notebook as PDF option that you and @mackid1993 are seeing.  I also see that I don't have the print notebook option.  I would never use it, but it is an interesting omission.  

image.png.0e880df320b8283616ea98c265ce949b.png

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, mackid1993 said:

I have a Professional account which is why I have it. My work account is Personal and doesn't have that option yet.

Ok, and @gazumped does too, so that explains it.  It hasn't been rolled out to Personal accounts yet.

• Like 1

Wow Thanks to everyone who looked at this situation to help me determine the root cause.  I`ll wait for a future release to address that, now that I know it is not a "user error".

• 2 weeks later...