App locked on “we’ve updated our privacy policy” screen on iphone.

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

• Level 5
  • Solution

You have chosen a large setting for the system text style.

Open iOS settings, display & brightness and scale down the standard text size. Then you can confirm the initial screen, and go on with using the app.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Open iOS settings, display & brightness and scale down the standard text size. Then you can confirm the initial screen, and go on with using the app.

Pink Ekephant, I had the same issue, and this totally worked for me so thank you. however, I had already uninstalled and reinstalled the program and now I cannot see any of my recent folders. Only things from 2015. Any clue how I get back my past seven years worth of information?

18 hours ago, Thomas Stubbs said:

App locked on “we’ve updated our privacy policy” screen on iphone. 
sign-in only goes to “upgrade” screen!

I can’t get to any of my notes!

Help!

5 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  We're mainly other users here.  Maybe try uninstalling the app and reinstalling?

I’m having the same issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and it is still stuck. Help

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
4 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

This help?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Kathy Matis said:

Pink Ekephant, I had the same issue, and this totally worked for me so thank you. however, I had already uninstalled and reinstalled the program and now I cannot see any of my recent folders. Only things from 2015. Any clue how I get back my past seven years worth of information?

First, check on the web client to confirm that your notes are still there.  It's exceedingly likely that they will be.  If they are not, you will likely need support.  If you're on a free account, you will need to be careful that you don't exceed the two-device limit - and web counts as one device.  Beyond that, I'm afraid you'll have to wait for someone who use IOS to reply with further suggestions.  

Vinnie