Everbug 10.72.2 Windows - print problems ​🤥​

I usually use pdfs, but this time I needed just a quick print of a note. Easy, right? NO, not with Evernote! 😒 Seems that the page content somehow gets downsized and squeezed in the corner of the page!?

image.thumb.jpeg.bdee7bbfd899ce23bc4e643e41942097.jpeg

When trying the system print dialog, the content comes out in the right size, but some line are cut.

Anybody else experiencing this?

• janndk changed the title to Everbug 10.72.2 Windows - print problems ​🤥​
35 minutes ago, janndk said:

Got 10.73.3 today. Still same problem 😕

What platform are you on? Everything is fine for me on Windows.

Edit: I see you're on Windows. I'm afraid I can't repro this.

• Like 2
  • Level 5

From my rather old Windows experience this looks like a printer setting or driver issue.

Can't really say more, but I think it looks more like a local than a global issue. That printing in general "leaves a lot of Room for improvement" is another topic.

When printing from other software (ms word, pdf-viewers, etc...) everything works just fine. But when printing from Evernote, it looks ok in the print preview window, but when it comes out from the printer on the paper, all page content is scaled down to a corner.

I recall similar issues have been reported before here at EN forum? But I can't find it now 🤔

Have to investigate this further. Or maybe just accept and learn that when printing from Evernote AKA Workaround-note, I need to remember to always use system print dialog instead 😒

• Level 5

As I said, I am not in Windows printing any more, and the Mac does it differently.

To me the picture looks like A3 paper selected, printing an A4 scaled printout with 100% size setting, non adaptable to the paper size, not centered.

I really don't recall a similar problem from the forum. Other printer issues, yes, but nothing that resembles this one.

It was last year, or maybe even before. When there were a lot of pdf and print problems. But I can't find it now.

Anyway, my settings says A4

image.png.ecd941938131938bccfc0e28080afa53.png

• Level 5
1 hour ago, janndk said:

It was last year, or maybe even before. When there were a lot of pdf and print problems. But I can't find it now.

I do remember that there were more widespread issues at one time; I had it too, as I recalled, but it's all good now. I hate to suggest it, but have you done a Revo uninstall in case there is some vile bit of corrupted data hiding in a corner?

I had a printing issue ages ago, where it would print tiny in the corner... but this was patched. @janndk no need for Revo Uninstaller on Windows uninstall Evernote normally then delete %appdata%\Evernote %localappdata%\evernote-client-updater %localappdata%\Programs\Evernote. Evernote keeps very little in the registry on Windows at least with the modern electron version. Under HKCU\Software there's just one value under Evernote and it's to show the EULA.

17 hours ago, mackid1993 said:

I had a printing issue ages ago, where it would print tiny in the corner... but this was patched. @janndk no need for Revo Uninstaller on Windows uninstall Evernote normally then delete %appdata%\Evernote %localappdata%\evernote-client-updater %localappdata%\Programs\Evernote. Evernote keeps very little in the registry on Windows at least with the modern electron version. Under HKCU\Software there's just one value under Evernote and it's to show the EULA.

Thanks for trying to help - but unfortunately it didn't fix the problem.