Insert for photos and such doesn't exist on latest S9 Ultra Tablet on DeX mode.

• Level 5

No idea what DeX mode means …

In general EN supports the general functionality of the OS. Device or brand specific features will not be supported. There is for example no Split View support on iPads.

• Evernote Expert

I had no idea what DeX is. Apparently a Samsung feature that enables a Samsung tablet to work like a desktop computer.

The Android app is a mobile application. I can't see any desktop functions being built into it unless Android, as a whole, introduce such a feature.

By all means suggest it via feedback@evernote.com but don't expect it anytime soon.

• Level 5

I doubt that crazy stuff like that will be supported - ever. It would run against the philosophy to have a desktop/web and a mobile platform, with as little deviations as possible.

And honestly - there is one gorilla in the tablet market, which is called iPad, and then nothing for a long, long time.

• Evernote Expert

Actually, most browsers on Android have a setting to force a site to display in desktop view. Use that and Evernote displays in the browser. But it is very small and compressed so not especially legible.

• Level 5

We can’t know, but I don’t expect EN to support any exotic feature just because one single maker of a device believes he just reinvented canned tomato soup.

The tablet is running Android, and this is supported. An additional desktop mode is a fooley of Samsung, and no supported standard.

You can ask support or send feedback.

The feedback function on Android seems to be somewhat broken. Use the email address feedback@evernote.com .Feedback will not be answered.

• Like 1

I got the iPhone again to program the Apple Watch and the Apple Vision Pro. I prefer the Samsung S23 Ultra most of the time.

The lack of buttons on the bottom is one of the reasons.

• Like 1