Everbug 10.65.2 android - Filtering tasks by notebooks not working

Seems that filtering tasks by notebooks is not working in EN 10.65.2 android. When typing in the filter search field, it finds nothing 🫤

Anybody else experiencing this?

image.thumb.jpeg.ec8ac8844e6563f4d8d61f47c15474b0.jpeg     image.thumb.jpeg.80db1c8ea4e703b1e6a3c6d5d5ff7aff.jpeg

This was hard to figure out due to the language. In the future when getting deep into the menus you may want to switch the language to English so more people can help. I finally found this feature that I've never previously used and can confirm it doesn't work. I would report to support as a bug. They've been getting back with replies much faster lately.

• Level 5

Yes, quite a multilingual crowd here. I wouldn’t know where to switch to „English“ at all, except maybe setting my whole OS to another language.

I think we just take other languages as part of our hyggelig community.

• Like 2

In have the same problem on an iPhone and an Android tablet. On desktop-platforms, it is working.

I had created a ticket 3 months ago (#3774808). Last reaction was 2 months ago, that is was passed to the developers.

With versions 10.57.2 to 10.58, opening the the menu crashed the app, starting with version 10.58.1, nothing is shown to select like in your screenshot.

12 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Yes, quite a multilingual crowd here. I wouldn’t know where to switch to „English“ at all, except maybe setting my whole OS to another language.

I think we just take other languages as part of our hyggelig community.

I was just saying it was hard to find that exact menu since I don't speak Danish and never used it before. I can confirm it is broken. Using the list of icons helped!!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, mackid1993 said:

This was hard to figure out due to the language. In the future when getting deep into the menus you may want to switch the language to English so more people can help. I finally found this feature that I've never previously used and can confirm it doesn't work.

Evernote chooses the language automatically, and (as far i know) there is no way to change it - other than change the system language in my mobile. And changing system language might mess up with other apps,  calendar settings, etc...

Anyway - i'm glad you found your way to the right place after all 😉 And thanks for you response confirming the bug.

19 hours ago, mackid1993 said:

I would report to support as a bug. They've been getting back with replies much faster lately.

I haven't contacted support yet. In my experience reporting bugs to ENs socalled support is very time consuming, and in most cases a waste of time. At the moment I have 3 open tickets. Every one of them got the exact same automated response from "support", asking to reinstall and send all log-files. As so many times before. And then nothing more happens. I think EN support is almost totally run by robots. Unfortunately.

• Level 5

I wonder if this is in any way connected to the 5-month-old bug?/feature? by which search no longer takes place automatically within the current notebook--a notebook has to be set using filters, and from a list given in reverse alphabetical order.

• Like 1