Can't Export All Notebooks to Hard drive - No PDF option?

I want to download ALL my notebooks to my computer. My goal to do a 'batch export' of all my files etc with few steps to archive everything offline. I can't do this individually as it would take days to do so many files.

I follow the instructions, but when I get the blue bar at the bottom, there is no option to save PDFs. Only Move, Merge, Edit tags, Add to shortcuts, Trash. See screenshot.

I've searched everywhere and can't figure this out. I am on desktop ios.  This is driving me nuts and the bot chat is useless for even basic questions.

What other options do I have to get this done?

Please advise.

Screen Shot 2024-01-15 at 7.00.53 AM.png

• Level 5

You are not on desktop iOS, this doesn’t exist.

You are likely on MacOS. And you are using the „select notes and export them“ option, which is limited to 100 notes per selection.

If you notes contain attachments (other than pictures), exporting as pdf is not a good choice. The attachments will only showcase a symbol, with nothing behind it.

If you want to export everything in a readable format, you should export as HTML.

You find the export options behind the 3 dots, to the right of the blue popup menu.

The better because unlimited approach to exporting is per notebook. Select a notebook, look for the 3 dot menu on top of the middle panel, choose an export option.

3 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

You are not on desktop iOS, this doesn’t exist.

You are likely on MacOS. And you are using the „select notes and export them“ option, which is limited to 100 notes per selection.

If you notes contain attachments (other than pictures), exporting as pdf is not a good choice. The attachments will only showcase a symbol, with nothing behind it.

If you want to export everything in a readable format, you should export as HTML.

You find the export options behind the 3 dots, to the right of the blue popup menu.

The better because unlimited approach to exporting is per notebook. Select a notebook, look for the 3 dot menu on top of the middle panel, choose an export option.

Yes I'm on a Mac. Sorry I'm not up on my branding. But regardless, I can't export at all. The PDF option was suggested in the help menu. There is no option anywhere in a pull-down menu for Export when I right-click. Blue bar or 3 dots. See screenshots.

I'm at a loss. My interface does not match the instructions. 

the 3 dots or anywhwere else image.png.c4178a79cbee246aaec46fb1241ce79f.pngimage.png.8b4acca8f71491d66077a61101115535.pngI timage.png.4ce52e6eefaa740f132d977ba9c32471.pngimage.png.177a4d686848db9e8c04977c3f773c21.png