Although 50 notes allowed I m NOT being allowed to create any NOTES! This is unacceptable!

Although 50 notes are allowed I m NOT being allowed to create any NOTES! This is unacceptable! 

I feel like I m not being allowed to use Evernote at all which is seriously wrong. Especially when it says that one is allowed to have 50 notes!! I didn't even make one note! 

Please fix this problem as soon as possible as this is ridiculous! I will have to start looking for new alternatives to Evernote,  which are plenty, especially if this problem carries on. 

Screenshot_20240114_222401_Evernote.jpg

• Level 5
7 hours ago, Jkny70 said:

Please fix this problem as soon as possible as this is ridiculous! I will have to start looking for new alternatives to Evernote,  which are plenty, especially if this problem carries on.

You use a lot of strong words to demand access to a service you don’t pay for.

Not paying means you can demand exactly zero. We help fellow users here, but your attitude makes me think about it.

Oh - feel free to look for alternatives …

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

PinkElephant,

The reason of my absolutely legitimate anger (not some off the reason attitude) wasn't mainly because of this payment that was suddenly slapped on out of the blue.

It is the confusing communication Evernote is engaging in. How do you say you are allowed 50 notes and then not allow ANY notes at all during a month? That is NOT ethical. So THAT IS the point.

If you have an answer to this legitimate concern then your help would be useful. Thanks,

J.

• Level 5

Personally I couldn’t care less.

The new Free is meant as a trial only. If you want to try if it can count your notes, you may feel disappointed that it failed. If you tried to make it more than a trial, it’s not meant for that.

Subscribe, and you don’t need to count beans and notes.

• Like 1
  • Level 5
15 hours ago, Jkny70 said:

PinkElephant,

The reason of my absolutely legitimate anger (not some off the reason attitude) wasn't mainly because of this payment that was suddenly slapped on out of the blue.

It is the confusing communication Evernote is engaging in. How do you say you are allowed 50 notes and then not allow ANY notes at all during a month? That is NOT ethical. So THAT IS the point.

If you have an answer to this legitimate concern then your help would be useful. Thanks,

J.

Just for clarity, did you do the following?

On 1/15/2024 at 6:01 AM, gazumped said:

Hi.  How many notes and notebooks do you have already?  Have you emptied your Trash notebook recently?

• Like 1