I paid but don't have access

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

I used the free Evernot version for a while and after being bombarded with publicity to upgrade to a paid plan, I purchased a Personal 1-year plan through the Apple App Store this morning. Despite having paid the 91.99$ (Canadian) fee, nothing has changed and I am stuck with the free version. I have rebooted my iPhone and Microsoft laptop (the two devices on which I use the app), but continue to be invited to upgrade to a paid plan and don't have access to the features I paid for. Did I just lose over 90$?

Please help!

• Level 5*
On 1/11/2024 at 4:48 PM, Mat_B said:

Did I just lose over 90$?

Hi.  No,  you just paid a giant company that is not Evernote some cash that it will route through its many systems to get to Evernote in some hours.  Evernote can then add the correct credentials to your account and allow you access.  Patience required (or payment direct to Evernote next time...)

Thanks for the reply and suggestion Gazumped, but we are now 6 days later and I still don't have what I paid for.
CONCLUSION: I did pay over 90$ for nothing at all and I am stuck with a useless app that does not allow me to take more notes while it bombards me with advertisement to pay for a service it then fails to provide. 
I hope others have better luck.