Dear Evernote Team, 

First of all I want to thank your dev team for their good work and quality of service they are providing. You guys rock!  \m/

Second, Management Team, I want to let you know that no matter how aggressive you push to upgrade I wont do it.

I already registered from evernotefreeuse01@gmail.com all the way up to evernotefreeuse99@gmail.com. I think that will cover me until some come up with better solution.

Always your,

Free User Number 8863726

• Level 5*
On 1/3/2024 at 7:18 PM, EvernoteFree01 said:

I already registered from evernotefreeuse01@gmail.com all the way up to evernotefreeuse99@gmail.com. I think that will cover me until some come up with better solution.

? Full marks for effort anyway.  Good luck managing ~5000 notes 50 at a time...

• Level 5
On 1/3/2024 at 2:18 PM, EvernoteFree01 said:

Dear Evernote Team, 

First of all I want to thank your dev team for their good work and quality of service they are providing. You guys rock!  \m/

Second, Management Team, I want to let you know that no matter how aggressive you push to upgrade I wont do it.

Always your,

Free User Number 8863726

Welcome to the forums. It's basically other users here. To contact Evernote directly: feedback@evernote.com.

• Level 5*
On 1/3/2024 at 2:18 PM, EvernoteFree01 said:

You get points for creativity but good luck remembering under which logon the note you are trying to find is in.  Seems like it would be simpler to move to another service, but you do you.  Good luck and have fun.

• Like 2