Evernote Personal Plan

• Level 5*
27 minutes ago, Dikrane said:

What will happen if I don't renew my Personal plan?

You will default to the free plan.  You won't lose access to your notes and you can still edit them and export them if needed but you will not be able to add more.  The new free plan limit is limited to 50 notes and one notebook in total.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Dikrane said:

Will I still have access to my notes' history if I switch back to the free plan?

Yes, you won't lose any data. Think of it as an archive. You won't be able to create any new notes or notebooks but your existing content can still be accessed and edited.

If you choose to upgrade to Personal or Professional again in the future your ability to create new notes and notebooks will immediately return.

You will not lose any existing notes or data by reverting to free.

7 minutes ago, Bill W said:

How do I get rid of duplicate notes in Evernote?

I would suggest making your own thread rather than asking an unrelated question on someone else's thread. There is no mechanism to detect duplicate notes other than manually finding and deleting them.

• Level 5
3 hours ago, Dikrane said:

Will I still have access to my notes' history if I switch back to the free plan?

Actually, no. You can still view the existing notes and even edit them, as long as there is only one notebook. But Note History as such, though it is maintained for free accounts, can be accessed only on a paid account.

1 minute ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Actually, no. You can still view the existing notes and even edit them, as long as there is only one notebook. But Note History as such, though it is maintained for free accounts, can be accessed only on a paid account.

Good point I read that as past notes not note history as in being able to revert to an older version of a note. That will not be possible on the free plan.