40% new year offer

I see the 40% offer popping up as a modal as well as banner. On clicking on it there is no way to apply it; the only things that can be clicked on are the additional tiers.

Worth noting the banner talks about the current Personal plan I am on. Seems I can't use the offer.

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 15.06.24.png

Screenshot 2024-01-02 at 15.02.33.png

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, jolyonhs said:

Worth noting the banner talks about the current Personal plan I am on. Seems I can't use the offer.

I was on professional and could not find a way to apply the discount, so I downgraded to personal to minimize the renewal pain a little.

24 minutes ago, s2sailor said:

I was on professional and could not find a way to apply the discount, so I downgraded to personal to minimize the renewal pain a little.

It seems I remember others saying they received "upgrade" nags when subscribed to personal. Will be interesting to see if that's (still?) happening and, if so, how often they appear. I had also considered a downgrade to personal but concerns about incessant pestering to upgrade and the decay of the mobile offline functionality finally pushed me to start looking for alternatives.