Short cut widget on iOS/iPadOS has started saying "log in to use this widget"

After using the short cut widget on my iPhone and iPad for many months over the last week or two has just been showing "Log in to use this widget." Clicking the widget opens the app which is logged in. The widget still does not show the list of shortcuts. I have tried logging out of the app, then opening it via the widget and logging in. Any ideas on how to fix this, or has this widget changed in a recent release?

• Level 5*
On 12/29/2023 at 4:02 AM, Vaeldath said:

Can we can get an update on this?

Report the issue to Evernote support?  We're mainly other users here.

Thanks to everybody who has confirmed that I am not the only person with this problem.

The contact methods on the website no longer have options to report technical problems so I have used the feedback link in the app to send an email.

I will post here if I get a response. 

I have had the same issue for at least a month, I have logged out and deleted the app but nothing seems to fix it.  Also, the iPad version crashed when you have Stage Manager turned on, this has been a problem for two months.

• 3 weeks later...

My ticket has just been updated to say that the issue is fixed. I just applied the update that was released three days ago and my shortcut widget is working again.