Is there a Family Subscription available?

My family of 3 have been using Evernote for years and all have our own separate accounts.  Is there any option to choose a family subscription plan (like LastPass have)?  Otherwise, we now need to start paying $160 x 3 yearly.

• Level 5*

Hi.  No.  But one subscriber can share notebooks with others on free accounts (give it a few days for the share to work).  The shared subscriber accounts will have the same limits as a subscriber,  so free users can add their own notes beyond the 50 limit.  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314748 for more...

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  No.  But one subscriber can share notebooks with others on free accounts (give it a few days for the share to work).  The shared subscriber accounts will have the same limits as a subscriber,  so free users can add their own notes beyond the 50 limit.  https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314748 for more...

test it...  I tedsted... Free user cant create new note in shared notebook... only view and edit existed notes or created by owner..

I use with some colegue evernote and they have free accounts.. so I must now create empty notes for them... so they can rename it, and use it ... 

This is temporary solution for me.. but for now working.

• Like 2
  • Level 5

Well, I tested it and had no issue to create a new note from the Free users account, in the shared notebook.

It worked without a problem. OK, the Free account is mainly using notes from the sharing, and it doesn't have 50 notes created by the Free user in total yet. Maybe it will stop then.

• Like 1