Sort by Title Issue

I start all my notes with the current date when the note was created eg 231206 and often use the Sort by Title function to find particular notes. However, this sort function seems to have stopped working for me - if I change the filter to Descending order (ie most recent dates first) it remains stuck on Ascending order (ie oldest dates first). Anyone else encountering problems with the Sort by Title on the latest version of Evernote for Windows v10.67.4?

• Evernote Expert

Sometimes, the sort order seems to get stuck as you describe.  When it has happened to me I find that changing to sort by something else - say created date - and then back to Title can release everything.

• Like 3
14 hours ago, agsteele said:

Sometimes, the sort order seems to get stuck as you describe.  When it has happened to me I find that changing to sort by something else - say created date - and then back to Title can release everything.

Thank you for the suggestion agsteele. I tried changing Sort to Date updated and Date created but that didn't fix the problem. Since this appears to be an isolated issue I will reinstall Evernote and see if that makes a difference.