Lost my Sticky Notes on Windows after trying to sync with Evernote

So as topic title says, I previously was using Sticky notes on my PC for the longest time, not knowing they weren't syncing with the cloud.

Today I decided to resync them in an effort to use them from my phone in the gym.

Turns out it synced the older versions of all of those notes I have otherwise been utilizing on my PC, and now I seem to have lost all those old sticky notes?

Anyway to recover them back by any chance? Any file on Windows that I can recover or 'un-update'?

• Level 5

This may be something to check on in a Windows support forum. I'm not sure what's going wrong (I don't use this feature myself), and it may not be an Evernote problem. I took a look (for the first time) at the Sticky Notes app on my Windows 10 computer and didn't see anything like the settings you're showing, and definitely not anything about syncing to Evernote. Is it possible the app comes from somewhere other than Windows itself?

• Evernote Expert

Sticky Notes is/was a Microsoft add-on. Installed, if you don't have it, via the Microsoft Store.

The Sticky Notes app syncs to an 365 account in the cloud. It isn't associated with Evernote so I think support will need to come via Microsoft support forum.

• Like 1