Scratch Pad issue/bug

Hi, I'm having an issue where the scratch pad keeps messing up. For some reason it seems to be duplicating the message and adding it to the pad itself, and the issue seems to also concern syncing. This issue has persisted for about 3-4 weeks. Thank you. 

10.63.3-win-ddl-public (20231003171454)
Editor: v176.13.0
Service: v1.75.3
© 2019 - 2023 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

• Level 5

Hi, and welcome to the forums. We're other users here, so unless any of us are also seeing these issues we're limited in what we can offer. However, a couple of weeks ago there were other reports of scratch pads duplicating. When you say "duplicating the message and adding it to the pad itself," can you explain a little more? What message is that? A screenshot might help, if possible.

I know of another user (not on the forums)  this is happening to, so I think it's likely it's a weird Evernote issue that's affecting relatively few users, but obviously it's significant if you're one of them. 

Vinnie

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, VincentC said:

I know of another user (not on the forums)  this is happening to, so I think it's likely it's a weird Evernote issue that's affecting relatively few users, but obviously it's significant if you're one of them. 

Vinnie

I can recreate this almost at will and it does appear to be a scratch pad sync issue to me.  I have reported this to Evernote.  They have asked for a screenshot which I’ve provided and I’m now waiting on a response.

I've got a ticket open for this "Ticket# 3741412 - Scratch Pad Sync". The current status is:

"I wanted to let you know that it is an issue we are aware of, and our engineering team is working to get this addressed. Given the nature of this, it isn't something I can fix for you directly. 
Although I can't give you a specific time frame of when it will be fixed, please know that our dedicated team is diligently working on it."