Legacy Version features that are missing in Evernote 10. Why aren't they there?

Cristiano478

Idea

There are features in the legacy version that are not in version 10. They are simple things and so I don't know why they haven't been implemented until today. These are things that are needed in daily use. I will only mention two but I believe there are others, so anyone who remembers others is free to speak.

1 - Put colors in notebooks and labels. "Style" option

2 - In the list of notes in the Side List view Possibility to classify notes by Location, Tags and Size. In version 10 it is not possible to do this.

Note: I don't speak English so forgive me for any errors in writing.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5
10 hours ago, Cristiano478 said:

There are features in the legacy version that are not in version 10. They are simple things and so I don't know why they haven't been implemented until today. These are things that are needed in daily use. I will only mention two but I believe there are others, so anyone who remembers others is free to speak.

1 - Put colors in notebooks and labels. "Style" option

I liked this feature of Legacy too. But it never really worked that well, because it never synced to other devices, but only appeared on the local Windows computer. (I don't know if it ever worked on Macs at all.) So it was not as much use as it seemed. I would love it if they would bring this back and let it sync. How "simple" it would be I do not know, not being a programmer who works in the Electron framework. I do find that I manage to get along without it. In the forums there are suggestions for alternatives involving using emojis in notebook names.

• Like 2

Yes I also miss A LOT this NoteBook sorting "sticky mode".

Long EN fan user, recently converted to a very, very frustraded because I had to leave EN Legacy...

BTW, speaking from Brazil here too ! Muito frustrado e desapontado com o EN... 

• Like 1