"Image could not be rendered" EN Version 10.55

I keep having this problem where my images in JPG & PNG will not load on my mobile device, Samsung S23 Ultra running the latest Ui. I'm on EN version 10.55.

I thought it maybe an indexing problem. i cleared cache and  Data and uninstalled and reinstalled several times. 

What's crazy is that the photos would show up and then when i went back into the note later in the day i would get the image render message.

Any suggestions???????

Screenshot_20230929_171354_Evernote.jpg

Screenshot_20230929_175715_Settings.jpg

• Level 5*

Hi.  The 'could not be rendered' image is 5MB which is a lot to download over a mobile network.  Are your issues solely with such large files?  Try reducing the size / DPI of the image (in an external editor) to see if that improves the situation...

the files vary as well as the type of file varies. only PDF's download without any problems.

Also I have been going in and out of the note to see if it opens, that only works when the entire note isn't opening.

Do you think i need to be a paid subscriber for the photos to open? I didn't renew my subscription ealier in the year due to so many problems i was having with EN.

• Level 5

No, there is no difference in the client software for Free users or subscribers. If it renders a picture only depends on the picture: Format, fully downloaded etc.

When I have such a problem, it usually heals itself when I leave the note briefly, and come back. Then it usually opens without a problem.