how often can you change devices list in Basic?

Help pretty useless on this search for me

There was a flashed note on this on entering EN, but then irretrievable

I am coming here because support appears to be on sabbatical, and switching to Basic from overpriced premium  not viable, though it doesn't  underperform

for my needs.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/218558068 

not helpful

EN quote:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable due to the high volume of support requests. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding.

• Level 5*

Hi.  The Forums here are mainly user-supported.  The Evernote team still take questions about issues like this,  but if you are currently a Basic member and in view of the question,  I assume you exceeded the number of allowed devices connected to your account,  and probably the number of device revocations.  In both cases the maximum is two.  It is a free service,  after all.

If you have gone over the limit you either have a month wait until your access resets,  or you will need to subscribe - if only for a month (if that's possible for you) - to lose the restriction.

If you want to comment to Evernote about the reasonableness -or otherwise- of all this,  you can mail Evernote at feedback@evernote.com 

• Level 5

The help article says it all (although the content may not please everybody): 2 devices, and 2 unsyncs every 30 days.

Since the web client is counted as one „device“ only, independent from the physical devices in which it is used, it usually is a good first choice. The second can be used for one mobile device, for example.

• Level 5
15 hours ago, Lowdown said:

We apologize for the inconvenience, but chat support is currently unavailable due to the high volume of support requests. Please feel free to submit an email ticket or reach out at discussion.evernote.com. Thank you for understanding.

This refers only to chat support. The full-on regular support system is still working (https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new), but you have to be a paid subscriber to use it.