Printing problems after new upgrade

stephk3556

Idea

13 replies to this idea

On 9/18/2023 at 12:13 PM, stephk3556 said:

My information that  I am trying to print from Evernote (recipes) are coming out as postage size information. Is anyone else having this problem?

Hi.

I thought I was having printer problems. Just yesterday - 9/18 I discovered the postage stamp size print out. I did, in a panic since I was headed to my client's, find I could Export as PDF and printed it through my desktop. Happening again today. I didn't have any trouble before that. When is the fix scheduled to occur I wonder.

On 9/19/2023 at 9:11 AM, Dave-in-Decatur said:

Hi, and welcome to the forums. Usually the best way to find out if others are experiencing an issue is to do a search of the forums (search bar at top right). This thread is the main existing thread: https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/147660-printing-issue/. A fix is on the way: 

Do you have an idea when 10.62 will be ready??

My evernote printouts are very very tiny.  Maybe 1 pt.  I am using Windows 10 and I am using a Brother HL L2380DW, which works fine.

My Evernote version:

You’re up to date!

Evernote 10.61.10 is currently the newest version available.

I have booted and rebooted everything, but nothing seems to work

Please Help

Can I turn off AI??

Also, I can't print like I use to be able to.  It is no longer a clean look.  See below...

How do I correct this?

image.thumb.png.fb24e7dbf09dd76df675b442b7588274.png

• Level 5
20 hours ago, KShaw said:

Can I turn off AI??

Also, I can't print like I use to be able to.  It is no longer a clean look.  See below...

How do I correct this?

Hi, and welcome to the forums. You're responding to a 6-month-old thread with related (maybe) and unrelated questions. For future reference, it usually gets better results to keep threads simple. Can you say more about the printing issue? What is it that you used to do that you're having trouble doing now? WRT AI, unfortunately there's no way to turn it off altogether. If you don't ever press the AI Edit button, your won't have to interact with it. What I wish could be turned off is the silly popup button every time I select some text, or even an image. Opinions on this can be sent to feedback@evernote.com.

Print works for me with 10.83.5

10.83.5-win-ddl-public (20240405130859)
Editor: V 177.14.0
Service: V 1.99.4
© 2019–2024 Evernote Corporation. Alle Rechte vorbehalten.

• Like 1