Feedback

Hi all, new to the board and a little overwhelmed. Couple of feedback items I wanted to suggest:
- I was looking to provide the team with some feedback. In the app, I selected 'browser' as the feedback type and it launched me to an empty browser screen and I had no way to change it and provide feedback. I looked all over the web site and could not find an area to provide feedback. 
- I would like to manually change the order of my notebooks in the left hand column without using workarounds such as underscores to move items to the top. Is there a setting I can change for this? 
- Not sure what your analytics are telling you in terms of usage of the 'tasks' feature, but I don't find having to click twice to create a note very helpful. Small thing, but the this is 'Evernote' not 'Evertask'. Feel you should just create a task list by creating a note and adding tasks, not by forcing two clicks at the start. 

Thanks and I enjoy your product. 

• Level 5
9 hours ago, pzellner said:

Hi all, new to the board and a little overwhelmed. Couple of feedback items I wanted to suggest:
- I was looking to provide the team with some feedback. In the app, I selected 'browser' as the feedback type and it launched me to an empty browser screen and I had no way to change it and provide feedback. I looked all over the web site and could not find an area to provide feedback. 
- I would like to manually change the order of my notebooks in the left hand column without using workarounds such as underscores to move items to the top. Is there a setting I can change for this? 
- Not sure what your analytics are telling you in terms of usage of the 'tasks' feature, but I don't find having to click twice to create a note very helpful. Small thing, but the this is 'Evernote' not 'Evertask'. Feel you should just create a task list by creating a note and adding tasks, not by forcing two clicks at the start. 

Thanks and I enjoy your product. 

Hi, and welcome to the forums. These are primarily user-to-user, so you're not really addressing Evernote directly. The feedback link in the app is basically mailto:feedback@evernote.com, or the like, and it should open a new email in your default email program. If (like me) you don't have one, you get a browser window with a blank stare. You could try that email address to submit your suggestions, which personally I think are good ones. But the ability to arrange notebooks manually has been proposed for quite a long time, and so far has not seemed to get any traction with Evernote. Search the forums for existing threads on it.

Just double-click on the "new" button to open a new note -- just like you would in Windows to open any program from the desktop.  You don't need to wait for the 'Task / Note / etc. to appear... just a click-click as fast as you can, and you'll have your new note.

Vinnie