One Google calendar missing from choices in calendar widget

I have had my Google calendar connected to Evernote for some time.  The Google calendar account has three "other" calendars linked to it - two Google holiday calendars, and one that's a sync with my Apple calendar. 

When I go into the EN calendar widget and pick "choose calendars", the Apple sync doesn't show - just the two holiday calendars.  Its permissions are exactly the same as the holiday calendars (anyone can see all event details). 

Does anyone know why it won't show up?  Is EN just that petty? 

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, Penprickle said:

Does anyone know why it won't show up?  Is EN just that petty? 

Perhaps if we knew what device, OS and Evernote Version you're using,  it might be possible to comment.  I doubt some dark plan to marginalise Apple is anything to do with it though...

8 hours ago, gazumped said:

Perhaps if we knew what device, OS and Evernote Version you're using,  it might be possible to comment.  I doubt some dark plan to marginalise Apple is anything to do with it though...

Sorry, first post, I'm not aware of all the nuances.  2020 MacBook Air, Ventura 13.4.1, Evernote for Mac 10.60.4 (the latest according to the app). 

I doubt it's that nefarious either; I'm just frustrated. 

• Evernote Expert

I have similar issues with calendars synced with Google not displaying but not in Evernote but with my calender apps. In my desktop Email program I can't see my wife's calendar but it shows on phone. A different calendar shows in the desktop but not on my phone.

I think the Google sync/sharing is flakey and comes and goes.

18 hours ago, agsteele said:

I have similar issues with calendars synced with Google not displaying but not in Evernote but with my calender apps. In my desktop Email program I can't see my wife's calendar but it shows on phone. A different calendar shows in the desktop but not on my phone.

I think the Google sync/sharing is flakey and comes and goes.

Huh!  It didn't occur to me that it might be a Google problem.  I would love to use the Evernote dashboard as my morning organizer, but I refuse to enter my appointments in more than one calendar, and Apple is just too convenient when I can yell at my phone to add something without even having to touch a screen. 

Thank you.