Customer Support Ticket Hours

14 minutes ago, gazumped said:

You can see payment details here which may help - login via a desktop browser: https://www.evernote.com/Settings.action

If there's an issue Support will be the ones to deal with your refund request...

Yeah, I definitely need support. I can't believe they would take 2-4 days to reply though. This is a premium product and support should be a little quicker. That is kind of concerning.

Is any staff on here that can assist with my ticket. I'm not trying to leave Evernote or cancel. I just have a billing related issue that I need to get addressed and cannot fix on my own and attempting to do so has only made my issue worse. I admit this issue is my mistake but I really need help and the response times haven't been great especially considering how much EN costs.

• Level 5*
32 minutes ago, mackid1993 said:

Is any staff on here that can assist with my ticket.

If you have received a ticket number we can flag it for an Admin to take a look at,  but by the time we go through that process you'll probably have heard direct anyway.  Go ahead and post the ticket number if you want...  most of us here have been using the app for a long time so we're pretty familiar with most comment faults,  but we're not staff.

Essentially I am to blame. I hit the wrong button and switched from annual billing Personal (with a 1st year discount) to monthly with no path back. In my frustration I subbed to Premium with a discount but realized Premium is way more than I need and just want to downgrade to personal and get the difference refunded back. My ticket is  #3733662. If an admin can kindly help me out. This is of my own doing but support has been slow to respond and I'm starting to lose faith in EN. It's really expensive now and if support isn't good and can't assist me then I may have to go elsewhere which would be a shame because I love the product and am willing to pay for it, I just want customer service if I have an issue. Thank you so much!!

• Level 5*

OK - don't know how long ago you submitted the ticket,  but a return-of-mail ID number with a follow up a day or two later is standard in most apps - and Evernote got bought out,  upgraded and moved in the last few months,  so I'd imagine they're already pretty busy.  Regardless you're staying with the company and just want your billing sorted out,  so there should be no disadvantage in whatever slight delay.  I'll flag the number now and hope that something happens soon!

3 minutes ago, gazumped said:

OK - don't know how long ago you submitted the ticket,  but a return-of-mail ID number with a follow up a day or two later is standard in most apps - and Evernote got bought out,  upgraded and moved in the last few months,  so I'd imagine they're already pretty busy.  Regardless you're staying with the company and just want your billing sorted out,  so there should be no disadvantage in whatever slight delay.  I'll flag the number now and hope that something happens soon!

Thank you, I want to stay with EN. It's really a fantastic product and it's worth the cost. I appreciate your help and it is my mistake, I'm just a little impatient and I apologize. I'll hang tight.

• Like 1

Are there any admin on here, my ticket has been open since Monday afternoon with no resolution and only two responses from an agent, neither providing a solution. I'd really like some help getting my issue taken care of. 

• Level 5

a) Your posts are inconsistent. You say you switched from annual to monthly - so what, let the month turn, and switch back to yearly, or drop to Free, as you please,

b) You say you subscribed to Premium - which is not possible, maybe you mean Professional 

c) you say, you have not been attended to, but then you say you got 2 answers, but they don’t satisfy you. 

What I take from this: Support IS attending you, but was unable to sort things out yet. See a) and b) for possible reasons.

Is Professional now a monthly or a yearly subscription ? For how long are you already subscribed to it ? On yearly the usual period to downgrade again is usually 30 days. And did you subscribe directly with EN, or though one of the stores ?

Thank you @gazumped@PinkElephant, and @agsteele. Support refunded me in full and provided me with a discount code to sign back up. I appreciate and am grateful for all of your help. I'm quite happy with the customer service here, hopefully as the transition to new ownership smooths out support will be less overwhelmed than they are right now. This is is a really nice community you have here and I plan on continuing to idle and post here. Thanks!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1