Evernote still crashing in Android (Google Pixel 6a) Goes to Client debug mode. Have tried fixes on Evernote an Android system Web View.

Hi,

Please help, I have all my many lists on Evernote but can't get it to work with my new google Pixel 6a. 

It goes to Client Debug mode. Iave tried reinstalling, clearing data and cache, and uninstalling and updating Android system webview. Nothing works it still goes to Client debug mode.

Please help! If I cant fix is there an easy way to copy all of my notes over and is there a better free alternative to google keep (I like this for to do lits but not notes).

Thanks

Josie

evernote crashing.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

In the last 3 days I too have had problems with the app crashing.
At one point it crashed and didn't want to start again.

The day before yesterday I reinstalled it and temporarily solved it, in fact the problem reappeared a few minutes ago, now I tried to delete the cache and other data, luckily it restarted.

I keep you updated.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S

17 hours ago, Cane Randagio said:

In the last 3 days I too have had problems with the app crashing.
At one point it crashed and didn't want to start again.

The day before yesterday I reinstalled it and temporarily solved it, in fact the problem reappeared a few minutes ago, now I tried to delete the cache and other data, luckily it restarted.

I keep you updated.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 10S

Today it crashed again, closing it and restarting it didn't work, it kept crashing immediately after booting, I had to clear all data again and it started working again, I don't know for how much longer...

• Evernote Expert

Have you received the latest update yet? v10.53

If not, nothing has changed for you. Hopefully 10.53 will provide a resolution.

Otherwise you will need to submit a support ticket. I'm assuming you are on a Free plan.  To do that you will need, in effect, to pay for support by taking a one month subscription.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, PomuPomu said:

Excuse me for interrupting.

In another thread, agsteele-san, who posted the above comment, advised me to resolve the following issue.

https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/147380-the-client-debug-mode-would-appear-on-its-own-in-a-few-minutes-after-starting-evernote-app/?do=findComment&comment=695970

Perhaps this might fix things.

I've been waiting for this update for days now... today it's finally available for me too, I hope to solve it! Thank you

• Like 2