Task changes not saving in Mac Desktop

Go to solution Solved by Guy Bjerke,

When I'm working in my Mac Desktop version of Evernote and want to reset a due date for a Task - I make the changes but they never save.  This is frustrating and makes using task unreliable for me.  I'm up to date on latest versions.  It works on IOS - just not on my desktop version.

• Evernote Expert

Which version do you have? 10.58.3 is the latest just being rolled out with reports of improved performance.

New

• Spreadsheet Preview setting under Preferences/Notes
  • Advanced Setting : Hardware Acceleration Disable under Preferences/Application
  • Low hard drive space detection and warning dialog
  • New printing functionality

Fixed

• Note duplication with attachments
  • Note counts
  • AI Cleanup fixes
  • Real Time Editing fixes
  • Sync/data-loss fixes with power state changes (sleep, hibernate, logout, etc.)

I downloaded 10.58.3 and still have the same problem.  I have a task with a due date.  I want to change the due date.  I open it and change the due date but it will not save and just hangs - see photo.  I select and push Save but nothing happens.

Evernote Task Bug.jpg

I'm attempting to get my RSS contraption to accurately refresh. I alter the undertaking in the scheduler and change a couple of setting like when and how frequently it is ran alongside run regardless of whether I'm signed in. I save settings and enter my secret word and it will put something aside for the present. After a couple restarts, it defaults back to the first settings.

192.168.1.1 192.168.100.1

• Level 5*
14 hours ago, Guy Bjerke said:

I downloaded 10.58.3 and still have the same problem.  I have a task with a due date.  I want to change the due date.  I open it and change the due date but it will not save and just hangs

I can confirm this problem still exists on 10.58.3, but it is not hanging for me, just taking a very long time to save.  About 1 minute each time I tried it.