Hi there. 
I am constantly am in situations with gloves on for work and  need Siri to add tasks to my task lists.  I signed up for Evernote last week and after set-up, I tried to connect Siri and she did not seem to  recognize Evernote.  Am I missing something, perhaps?  Does Siri not work with Evernote?  I am loving Evernote but the inability to add something to a note, hands-free ...is a deal breaker for me.  : (

• Like 1
  • Level 5

This is the only useful information about Siri with EN v10, and it says, Siri is useless with v10. Well, not quite so, you can still use the dictation feature that is a part of Siri. But no automation of any kind, so sorry.

IMG_0128.thumb.jpeg.83498e2002d13d5b95e84ec51404fd41.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Level 5

It isn’t supported „in latest versions“. It isn’t supported since 3 years now.

I would like it to return as well, but there seem to be difficulties in this framework based app design to make automations work. So unfortunately I don’t expect App control by voice to return any time soon.

One Siri feature that works is dictation.

• 5 months later...
On 5/22/2023 at 3:27 PM, PinkElephant said:

This is the only useful information about Siri with EN v10, and it says, Siri is useless with v10. Well, not quite so, you can still use the dictation feature that is a part of Siri. But no automation of any kind, so sorry.

IMG_0128.thumb.jpeg.83498e2002d13d5b95e84ec51404fd41.jpeg

Two steps forward, one step back. Disappointing that Evernote, for all its sophistication, completely fails to work with Siri. C'mon, guys. 

Also, notable is how unclear that help page is. Please define "the new Evernote for iOS". What version?