Distracting menu bar icons in notes

• Evernote Expert

The face avatar only displays when you are accessing the note on two device - say your desktop and a mobile device.  So exit on the device you aren't using and the avatar will disappear.  The Share button has been with us for over two years and isn't going anywhere.  If you want to pursue this as an option you might be best opening a support ticket but don't hold your breath waiting for a change ;)

• Like 1
  • Level 5
3 hours ago, jsauter said:

I wish I could remove the bright green SHARE button and now the newly added icon of my face. I prefer a distraction free writing experience. This is really too much.

Screenshot 2023-05-17 at 11.15.11 AM.png

WRT the Share button (which, if it were taken away, would produce a hurricane of protest, and rightly so), perhaps one way to render it less distracting would be to enlarge the Evernote window (if possible) so that it takes up a smaller percentage of the space. (Speaking from my own writing experience, if the writing-resistant part of my brain wants something to distract me with, it will find something, if not a green button then a speck on the wall. Or, hey! software forums to hang out in.)

• Like 1