Thanks for apparently making the software worthless

Go to solution Solved by Thanks for breaking it,

• Level 5*

Hi.  You seem unimpressed somehow.  Also underinformed - this is mainly a user supported forum.  Please express your distaste via the feedback link(s) or directly to Evernote Support.  Meantime if you could explain exactly why ink notes no longer make it for you,  maybe someone here could suggest an alternative.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Level 5
3 hours ago, Thanks for breaking it said:

I downloaded Xournal++ which is open source and better than evernote was so I guess I am never using this terrible software ever again.

Thank you for expressing your opinion, which is not the experience of everyone else, and may be the experience of only a very few. We are only other users here, and are unable to weep in anguish over your accusations, since it is not us you are accusing.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

I have no idea about ink notes, and perhaps someone who does can respond. But why would they bother, since all you do is troll and insult? "Very bad software" is your opinion, and there's no reason why anyone should agree with it if they don't agree with it.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
32 minutes ago, Thanks for breaking it said:

worthless, hypersensitive nerds

I object to that characterization - I'm not a nerd!  I am a forum moderator though and that's not playing nice with the other nerds.  Please don't be rude to other users otherwise you may find out where the ink notes went.  Evernote does still offer sketch notes - which as far as I can see is the same thing...

• Like 2
  • Level 5

I consider Evernote to be a fine product and these forums to be fine forums, so the trolls must be fine trolls as well, and they deserve fine sustenance. (Thanks for calling it "artistic," too.)

FWIW, BTW, though the Help article says "mouse," I drew that on a touch screen with a capacitive stylus.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2