In recent versions, I often faces the issue as "couldn't access the Save template button properly: means which is not working like situation". Have anyone faces this situation in usage time? 

• To solve this, I regularly re - install the Window version. But, the same issue will come as soon as possible. Is it a bug or technical issue?

No Template.png

1 hour ago, Dave-in-Decatur said:

you must type some text into a note or its title

And if that doesn't work try using one of the defined headers (from the drop down menu on the formatting toolbar)  on some text in the body of the note.

• 1 month later...

Hello has anyone gotten resolution to this issue?
I have never been able to create templates, 
but I also do have the base version of EverNote. 

Is this feature only allowed when you upgrade. 

I notice that in my EverNote, that it autosaves at the bottom. 
From the tutorials I watch in order to create a template I have to go to the More option > Save as Template

But that option is missing entirely, I've logged in through the web, my phone and desktop and I can't find the option to create a template. 

I've added a header, I've had the system auto generate the header from using the first row of my notes. 
but still it doesn't seem to work. 

2023-06-28_07h52_34.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you create a new note,  click on the 'open gallery' button.  It will advise that you need to upgrade to save templates.  There are two work-arounds.

Create a blank template note and store it in a 'templates' notebook. 

1. Duplicate or Copy it when you need it next,  or
  2. Export that note to your desktop as an ENEX file.  Double-clicking the file will give you a new note.

Beware that each method of creating a template has slight differences in the eventual creation date,  title and tags of a new note.