Evernote freezing continously

Thanks PinkElephant, 

I unistalled and re-installed evernote but still keep freezing.

There is any way to make a more clean unistallation without using third party software (we can use only validated and approved applications)? Or any other try I can make?

• Level 5

No, the regular Uninstaller is NOT up to the job. You could try this, but I’m not sure it solves the problem:

1. Go to File > Sign Out [name] from the menu bar.
  2. Select the "Remove my Evernote data from this device" option*, then click Sign out. (*) in settings as well.
  3. Restart your computer.
  4. Sign back in to Evernote. Keep the app open while it downloads your notes from the server.
  • Level 5
35 minutes ago, Paul617 said:

Evernote (free version) on Galaxy S21 FE Android phone is not working.  Whenever select an existing note to open it, it freezes and spins.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forums. This thread is about a problem on Windows. Problems on Android are likely to have completely different causes and solutions. Please look at the Android-specific support forum: https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/forum/718-evernote-for-android-issues-versions-100-and-above/. There you may find that an already-existing thread matches your situation. Best of luck!