Adding bulk tags to past notes

Hi, 

I have a compilation of about 4000 notes. I wonder if it is possible to add tags in bulks to these past notes. I wanted to select several notes at once to tag them in a bulk, but it was not possible. I wonder if that is a way to do this. Adding tags one by one will be a pain in the ass. 

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  Want to give us a clue as to what device & OS you're using,  plus the Evernote version?  Desktops can certainly select notes,  though in v10 there's a limit of 100 per selection.

THanks,

I am using a Macbook Air, thanks, I did with CRTL + ALT + T in one of my notebooks and it worked well. I am the owner of this notebook. 

However, I cannot do it in the other one, I didn't create the notebook, it was shared with me, but I don't have permission to add the tags. I have permission to edit, add new notes, and move them to another notebook, however, I cannot add the tags, should I be the owner to add the tags? 

Please see the screenshot below, at the bottom of the screenshot, the blue menu, doesn't allow me to select the tag option. 

Captura de pantalla 2023-03-07 a la(s) 12.42.03.png

• Level 5

In notebooks shared with you you can only add tags that have already been applied by the notebook owner to at least 1 note in that notebook before.

And these tags are belonging to the owner of the shared notebook, not to your account. Say you have a tag „2023“ in your account. When you stick „2023“ to a note on a notebook shared to you, it is not your tag. It is a tag belonging to the other account, and as I said it must have already been in use there before you can apply it.

In some views you will have the tag „2023“ twice - one from your own account, one from the owner of the share.

You now have selected 100 notes. Maybe the owner of the shared notebook doesn’t use tags - then you can’t apply any.