Cannot leave new note on Pixel 7 Pro?

Once I enter text on a new note, I cannot find a way to get out of the note.  Left or right swipe do nothing. Swiping up from the bottom simply minimizes.  No way to return to the Evernote app, only back into the new note.  It takes a reboot to get started again, but that looses the new note.

Deleted and reinstalled.  Check mark still grayed out.  No improvement.  I moved from a Note8 to this Pixel 7 Pro.  I probably have made more than 1k notes with the Note8.  I cannot add any form of note on the Pixel.  This was a regular part of my daily routine.  Totally frustrating.

• 1 month later...

This problem is also occurring for me! I just installed Evernote to the Pixel 6, and I am getting the same issue. I am functionally prevented from creating new notes in Evernote for this reason. I had the Galaxy S9 and nothing like this was happening. The Pixel is a great phone, but this is possibly the most important app I have, and it's not functioning correctly. Please help!

• Level 5
On 3/5/2023 at 10:25 AM, alex.carlone said:

This problem is also occurring for me! I just installed Evernote to the Pixel 6, and I am getting the same issue. I am functionally prevented from creating new notes in Evernote for this reason. I had the Galaxy S9 and nothing like this was happening. The Pixel is a great phone, but this is possibly the most important app I have, and it's not functioning correctly. Please help!

Welcome to the forums. You probably will need to submit a support request. But out of curiosity, could you post a screenshot (with no vital information showing)? The OP sounded to me like something quite non-standard for the current Evernote mobile app's appearance.

Here is the screenshot. My main notebook is just called "Inbox" but the space where it would show up, with 1k+ notes, just doesn't register. Whenever I try to access it manually, or categorize a note into that notebook, I see this kind of screen. When I try to categorize a note into that notebook, the screen just flutters and ticks. It seems like the program knows the notebook is somehow there, but can't interact with it. Strange. 

I submitted a ticket! Thanks.

Screenshot_20230305-083931.png