Force sync in Windows App

• Level 5

Hold down opt (or on Windows maybe ctrl) and open the help menu. Choose the now showing troubleshooting option, and from the submenu Reload or Force Reload. There are keyboard shortcuts as well.

My app is usually pretty snappy in syncing. So maybe there is something else preventing a normal syncing behavior.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Hold down opt (or on Windows maybe ctrl) and open the help menu. Choose the now showing troubleshooting option, and from the submenu Reload or Force Reload. There are keyboard shortcuts as well.

My app is usually pretty snappy in syncing. So maybe there is something else preventing a normal syncing behavior.

Ahh. YES! That worked. CTRL + SHIFT + R

Now, that basically restarts the whole app but it's easier than closing out the program and reopening...

Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Ctrl+help doesn't provide an expanded menu system any more.  There is a 'troubleshooting' option under the standard help menu which includes Reload and Forced Reload choices. 

Unless you're asked to do so by a Support agent,  I really wouldn't play with any of the other options there...

20 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Ctrl+help doesn't provide an expanded menu system any more.  There is a 'troubleshooting' option under the standard help menu which includes Reload and Forced Reload choices. 

Unless you're asked to do so by a Support agent,  I really wouldn't play with any of the other options there...

YES. Same thing I was thinking🤔 💬