Please make the linux-beta available again

madsbechmadsen

Idea

I just reinstall my linux Mint.
Clean linux-install with backup exept for aplications in the download folder.
Thinkin' I could get  the beta from your web ... 
But no - It's not there - it's been removed.
I pay every month for my evernote - and i far mostly used evernote on my main workmachine ( linux )
And then it's  syncroniced with my "put of the house laptops" ( mac  + windows 11 )

Could you please opload the beta version again - i Know it's a beta, but it was workin, almost flawless - which means great.

Please ... 
kind regards
Mads / DK

10 replies to this idea

• Level 5

The forum is user 2 user - we can’t do anything to help you.

The Linux client is still in private beta. You need to apply for a participation, and because the number of participants is limited, it may well be you need to wait until others decide to leave the beta trial.

The workaround is to run the web client in a browser.

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5*

The Linux app has never been available as a public download.  The private beta forum should be available to you if you're participating in the trials - post a request there to (maybe) get a download link. 

• Thanks 1
On 10/14/2022 at 1:08 PM, gazumped said:

The Linux app has never been available as a public download.  The private beta forum should be available to you if you're participating in the trials - post a request there to (maybe) get a download link. 

Request ...

• Level 5*
9 minutes ago, madsbechmadsen said:

Request ...

They have officially removed the Linux app from development but you can comment here: feedback@evernote.com

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5
13 minutes ago, madsbechmadsen said:

Request ...

The Linux app reflects a release state that is not able to sync with the server anymore. Even if you could download it, it would not connect to the server. Development has been completely stoped.

On Linux you can use the web client only.

• Thanks 1
  • Level 5

It is gone, no matter what the intern forgot to erase on a website.

You know this very well, you already posted this screenshot. Spreading this sort of (mis) information does no good to those seeking help here.

• Haha 1