Cannot delete some notes anymore

I have some notes in Evernote that I cannot delete anymore, neither from the Mac OSX app, the iOS app, nor the browser/online version.

Online and on Mac OSX app, the notes will not open and do not show any preview of the note body, only the note title, and I cannot "right-click" for options.

On the iOS app, I get the message "Note unavailable. Unable to load this note. Please refresh the page or try again later." and hitting "Refresh" does nothing.

The error probably occurred when I transitioned from a Business to a Professional account some time ago (where I also lost all tags on all notes, but that's a different story).

Can anyone help me with that issue?

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, styleguerilla said:

Can anyone help me with that issue?

Hi.  I'd suggest you talk to Support since several devices are involved - as you may know we're (mainly) other users here,  without any access 'under the hood'.  The normal advice - if this affected only one - would be to uninstall / remove the database / restart & reinstall.

• Thanks 1
  • Evernote Expert

Could these un-deleteable notes be notes that were shared with you rather than created by you in the account? Only the original author can delete them so once shared the originator would need to unshare and then delete. But I could be guessing incorrectly...

13 hours ago, agsteele said:

Could these un-deleteable notes be notes that were shared with you rather than created by you in the account? Only the original author can delete them so once shared the originator would need to unshare and then delete. But I could be guessing incorrectly...

Thank you for your support, agsteele, but unfortunately not. They are notes I created myself. Also, I have not shared these notes with anyone.