Upgraded from version 6 to 10 - Lost all Screenshots

Hi,

Been using the older version of Evernote on my Windows 10 laptop for 5 years, no issues.
Today i wanted dark mode on my notes and noticed the legacy app doesn't have that so decided to update to the latest version 10.44.8

Installed the app and now all my notes are missing the screenshots (see file attached)

I know all the data is there as I've confirmed on the web version and my phone app i can see all screenshots

Hoping there is someway i can force a sync or download of all screenshots/files

Thanks

Evernote.jpg

• Level 5

First advise would be to contact support.

As an idea: If it only happens on the desktop client, it may be the local database is damaged, and blocked to download and show the content.

Since the data is available in the master copy on the server, and we can’t tell where exactly the problem is located, I think a complete reinstall should do the job.

For this a full uninstall is needed. The native Windows tool will leave traces. So get and install Revo Uninstaller on your laptop. Use it to remove all parts of EN v10 from the laptop.

First log out of your account, if possible. Then quit (not only close) the EN app. Run the Uninstaller, remove every part of the EN v10 installation. Restart the laptop.

Now install the EN client again, from the EN website. Open it, log in. Check that it works. And let the client run, it needs time to download all data and rebuild the local database.

I saw this suggested somewhere else and I've already done the above. Full clean uninstall of everything and reinstall, same thing.

I think its just buggy software, will be uninstalling and finding something else i think