upgrade to personal version

dear evernote.  until you fix the Android version and prevent it from constant crashing when I open some notes, there is no reason for me or others to pay for beta ware.

how long you've been around and still the same bugs exist in Android app.

I will keep trying alternatives until evernote is run by adults.

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, fzlang said:

dear evernote.  until you fix the Android version and prevent it from constant crashing when I open some notes, there is no reason for me or others to pay for beta ware.

Hi.  Mainly user-supported forum here,  not Evernote.  Main benefit of subscribing to service = email Support from Evernote.  Most likely cause of crashes on mobile - bad install,  or old OS.  Maybe try uninstalling the app / restarting the device / reinstalling?

• Level 5
3 hours ago, fzlang said:

how long you've been around and still the same bugs exist in Android app.

I will keep trying alternatives until evernote is run by adults.

Thank you for posting here simply to insult people who are not present, and perhaps accidentally insult those who are. Since this is your 37th post, you know that you are addressing your fellow users, who hang out here to try to help. Most of those who offer this help are paying customers, IOW, we are financially supporting Evernote's efforts to improve its products (which do need improving in some areas). If you are a free user, you do not support them in this way. Therefore there is really no reason for them to respond to you, even if you were to contact them through proper channels (such as going to the Web client at https://www.evernote.com/client/web, clicking your account name, and selecting Share feedback).

• Like 3
On 8/27/2022 at 12:11 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Mainly user-supported forum here,  not Evernote.  Main benefit of subscribing to service = email Support from Evernote.  Most likely cause of crashes on mobile - bad install,  or old OS.  Maybe try uninstalling the app / restarting the device / reinstalling?

Hey gazumped. I'm also frustrated that the Android app crashes when I try any interaction. I've ensured it is synching on both wifi and data. I've deleted and reinstalled but same behavior. Has anyone in the community found a workaround? 

• Level 5
18 hours ago, VexingPhil said:

Hey gazumped. I'm also frustrated that the Android app crashes when I try any interaction. I've ensured it is synching on both wifi and data. I've deleted and reinstalled but same behavior. Has anyone in the community found a workaround? 

Hi, and welcome to the forums. There is a specific forum for Android issues: https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/forum/718-evernote-for-android-issues-versions-100-and-above/. There are several threads there reporting crashes from earlier versions of Evernote for Android v. 10. You might take a look there for solutions.

• Like 1
  • Evernote Expert
18 hours ago, VexingPhil said:

I'm also frustrated that the Android app crashes when I try any interaction. I've ensured it is synching on both wifi and data. I've deleted and reinstalled but same behavior. Has anyone in the community found a workaround? 

This isn't a widespread Android issue at the moment. @Dave-in-Decatur has suggested some research options. If these don't work for you then you might need to open a  Support Ticket – Evernote Help & Learning If you are a free user then your support option is via Twitter @evernotehelps