Dedicated Task Note - suggestions?

Hi all, I am using the tasks function and the dedicated task note.   Aside from manually moving and deleting completed tasks, is there anyway to manage these one off tasks that are captured on this note.   Even after a few tasks, the page becomes cluttered and messy.  

For example it would be nice if completed tasks moved to the bottom of the note automatically.  As it happens now, they just sit there with a line through them. 

Also new tasks appear at the end of the note as opposed to the top of the note which would improve readability.  
Anyhow  - I am just looking for anyone's tips or tricks on managing one off tasks (as opposed to tasks that live in project notes).

Thanks

• Level 5*

Hi.  It's also possible to search for tasks...  (https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500003792141)

How can I search for or filter notes that have tasks in them? - You can use the contains:task, contains:taskCompleted, or contains:taskNotCompleted search syntax or filter your notes list using the "Contains" filter.

If you add tasks to their own note rather than listing them in one place you could make a more specific search 

3 hours ago, newolduser2 said:

I am using the tasks function and the dedicated task note

I think that catch-all note exists because a task has to have a note container and it also serves as an inbox -- a temporary holding until you move them to an appropriate related note. Evernote is a "notes first, tasks secondary" kind of a tool.

3 hours ago, newolduser2 said:

I am just looking for anyone's tips or tricks on managing one off tasks

I've moved 95% of my tasks to Evernote, but I still use my old task manager software for one off tasks and it works out rather well that way.

These are good suggestions.  The filtered note search helps a lot.  I think I was getting too precious about having a nicely formatted task note, rather than just letting tasks land where they land and then finding them through search.

50 minutes ago, newolduser2 said:

These are good suggestions.  The filtered note search helps a lot.  I think I was getting too precious about having a nicely formatted task note, rather than just letting tasks land where they land and then finding them through search.

Save the search(s) to get to it a little quicker. Should also be able to setup a shortcut as well for easy access.