Work Chat is gone - Users are blank

• Ethan Mings changed the title to Work Chat is gone - Users are blank
  • Level 5*
2 minutes ago, Ethan Mings said:

Any advice.

Let us know what device(s) you're using, what versions of Windows and Evernote;  are you behind a work firewall or your own;  any recent changes to your system or connections that you're aware of?  Have you tried the basics:  sign out and back in / power the device off and back on / uninstall your current version of Evernote (untick 'save my local data') and reinstall - which could take some time depending on the size of your account...

• Evernote Expert

@Ethan Mings It may be a bug but it could also be some corruption in your account which will never fix itself without some action on your part. The most obvious option is to open a support ticket with Evernote.

In the meantime you could access your account settings and disable Work Chat then reenable it.

@gazumped recommended uninstalling the application.  You could, instead, sign out and get your data rebuilt.  File | Sign Out | Remove my Evernote data from this device

Then sign back in and your data will be rebuilt dealing with any account corruption.

For now I can say that Work Chat is working for me and I can initiate chats with my contacts - at least their Email addresses and etails appear when creating a chat.

Thanks for your note.  I have taken action and I am testing.  However, it is a bug.  

For me, this item is closed given I am in the resolution phase.

Edited by Ethan Mings
close the file