extended help menu in version 10

• Level 5

Try to hold option before clicking on Help. There is one added position, called Troubleshooting, with several items behind it. But it is different from the legacy options - check it out yourself.

There are not database repair options. A fresh database is created by dumping the data when leaving EN. 

1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

Try to hold option before clicking on Help. There is one added position, called Troubleshooting, with several i

Options, for Mac?  This is the Windows forum I believe.  Neither Alt nor Ctrl nor Winkey do anything like that.  Perhaps it is not implemented yet in the Windows version?

3 hours ago, Don Dz said:

Options, for Mac?  This is the Windows forum I believe.  Neither Alt nor Ctrl nor Winkey do anything like that.  Perhaps it is not implemented yet in the Windows version?

I'm also on Mac, but as of a year ago (per the last post in the thread below), holding CTRL and clicking the Help menu exposed the Troubleshooting menu.

4 hours ago, Paul A. said:

I'm also on Mac, but as of a year ago (per the last post in the thread below), holding CTRL and clicking the Help menu exposed the Troubleshooting menu.

Hmm, I wonder what I was doing wrong, I could not get it to show until after the most recent update, thanks.  Yeah, it doesn't seem to do much like in legacy, oh well.

I wonder what the difference between Reload and forced Reload does.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Hmmmm - no documentation found. Maybe

Blood pressure 😖 below 150 => Reload

Blood pressure 🤬 above 150 => Forced Reload

🤣

P.S. On my Mac, only the alt/opt key (it is the same key, we just need to agree on the denomination) adds the Troubleshooting option. Ctrl (or "strg" ...) does exactly nothing to the help menu. It may be different on Windows.