Where have all my notes gone?

I recently removed a device (laptop) so I could use evernote on my phone and tablet, now all my notes are gone! I'm not very computer literate, so could anyone please tell me simply if and how I can retrieve them?! I have removed my tablet and added the laptop again in the hope that the notes may come back, but no! I've check trash but nothing there either. Many thanks in advance RJI15

• Level 5*

Hi.  Provided you used the app correctly and were connected to the internet for at least some of the time,  your notes are all safe and well and stored on Evernote's servers.  The 'blank notes' syndrome is usually down to someone setting up a new account rather than logging into their existing notes,  so I'd suggest you log out and log back into the account making sure you use the correct user details...

• Level 5*
On 3/25/2022 at 5:37 AM, RJI15 said:

I recently removed a device (laptop) so I could use evernote on my phone and tablet, now all my notes are gone

Evernote is a cloud service; your notes are stored in the cloud on Evernote servers     
Your notes are not "gone"    
With a web browser (any device);  access Evernote at www.evernote.com using the correct userid/password

• Like 1