Change the Order of My task - Assigned - Notes - Due Date

I was watching videos on Evernote Task and saw that they had the order of My note - By due date - Assigned - Flagged like in the image below.  This is on a Mac.  Can you do this on Windows to change this order.  Or is this only something you can do on Mac?  Thank you, 

image.png.764636bb4f15e15f757252d35ae22c38.pngimage.png.c35a42d9b9c48861f279e09668df7d71.png

• Level 5*
58 minutes ago, agsteele said:

You asked "Can you do this on Windows..?" My answer is to confirm that you can do the same things on Windows as on the Mac.

I think the point was that the UI looks different,  so what do you actually click to filter tasks?  Best I could find was this.  

How can I search for or filter notes that have tasks in them?

You can use the contains:task, contains:taskCompleted, or contains:taskNotCompleted search syntax or filter your notes list using the "Contains" filter.

- I gather you have to be a subscriber and use the latest EN version to get the best results...

15 hours ago, cdraves said:

So how do you change the order

You can't - unless there is a hidden option I cannot find.

The order was rearranged a bit when they released the My tasks option if I remember correctly. Your first image is how it was originally before updated to add the My tasks heading. This is what mine looks like on a Mac now - should be the same on the Windows as well I would assume.

image.png.3083c0195ab1c1c25ce81e64636a59ad.png

• Like 1

Yes, I believe the first image is from an earlier release. With the addition of 'My tasks' the tab order is consistent across different platforms and cannot be edited at present. Would be good to have different display options, including hiding 'Assigned' for those who don't use Evernote in teams. There are not many options for filtering the task view, just by due date, notebook, creator, completed... and also by flagged tasks. The latter is useful to make a sublist of important tasks I've found.