How to stop upgrade prompts?

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, joshevernote said:

It happens almost daily that i get popups on my desktop and mobile for upgrade options. I don't need to upgrade and it's getting spammy.

Is there an option to turn this off?

If you're using a free version or the subscriber version that has been replaced,  probably not.  If you're subscribed to one of the paying versions (as I am) you shouldn't be seeing such notices and should report them to Support.

Evernote is blazingly fast. I mean, the note editor shows up instantly. Hence we have lots of processing power to spare and that banner that pops up 3 times per day, causing the entire UI to shift shouldn't be a problem...

• Level 5*
33 minutes ago, rimboma said:

Evernote is blazingly fast.

??

26 minutes ago, rimboma said:

Evernote now performs slower than on the cheapest Windows Phone 7 
(Stolen from https://discussion.evernote.com/forums/topic/141277-amazing-android-app-performance-in-2022/)

Either way...

On 3/7/2022 at 10:18 PM, gazumped said:

If you're using a free version or the subscriber version that has been replaced,  probably not.  If you're subscribed to one of the paying versions (as I am) you shouldn't be seeing such notices and should report them to Support.

Free version yes.

I understand it's a private enterprise, but no other service i have ever used has had daily pop-ups for upgrades.

Once a week is understandable, but this is just trying to grind away at my will for a paid service i don't need

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
38 minutes ago, joshevernote said:

Free version yes.

I understand it's a private enterprise, but no other service i have ever used has had daily pop-ups for upgrades.

Once a week is understandable, but this is just trying to grind away at my will for a paid service i don't need

You might be getting this each time you use a service where you're close to the free account limits - uploads,  note size,  devices - which is maybe fair enough;  or,  depending on how militant the Marketing Department is getting,  maybe if you use the account and get to a certain database size or number of notes.  But if it is interfering with the way you work,  use the feedback option in the mobile apps,  or the Twitter access which is  open to everyone https://twitter.com/evernotehelps 

Have to note (non-pun intended) though,  that any app you use on a daily basis and intensively enough to be annoyed by interruptions,  probably should be one that you subscribe to...  you have much higher app limits,  so won't see (m)any reminders,  plus you get direct access to the Support team,  complaints will carry more weight,  and the company can afford to pay their staff.  It's pretty much a win-win all around. 

Just sayin'...