NO EXPORT OPTION ANYWHERE???

I'm running Mac 12.0, and the web version of Evernote, and I can't find a single Export option anywhere. Not on the three dots next to notebooks, not on the three dots next to any single note. I've tried running it on Chrome and Safari. And I upgraded my account from free to personal, thinking this may just be a paid option. Nope. How is anyone exporting their notes??? I'm attaching my drop down options so you can see there is no export option. Please Help!

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 11.21.44 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 11.21.56 AM.png

• Like 1

I think exporting is only supported on Mac and Windows apps (not Web, iOS or Android) -- but I'm not totally sure.

There are only Mac and Windows app instructions on this page for exporting notes as ENEX or HTML: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005557-Export-notes-and-notebooks-as-ENEX-or-HTML

There are only Mac and Windows app instructions on this page for exporting notes as PDF: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403616330387-Export-notes-as-a-PDF (But note that you can print a single note from the Web and save as PDF.)

Generally when instructions aren't given for other platforms the feature is not supported. (Though I've also seen when they specifically say a feature is not supported on a particular platform.)

3 hours ago, ywmakeup said:

How is anyone exporting their notes???

Personally, I've only exported from the Mac and Windows apps. I very rarely use the Web app and when running on iOS I've never thought to try and export a note before from there (and looks like I can't anyway).

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, ywmakeup said:

How is anyone exporting their notes???

Full instructions are on the link supplied by @Boot17 who's perfectly correct - if export was available on the web,  that page would give more details.  You need a desktop for most export options,  though if you're looking to send individual notes to anyone it might be easier to share them,  or print to PDF and send the file.

There are export options in the iOS version. You can export one single note as ENEX file via the three point menu in the note, then "Note information" and then "Export note". This will generate a mail with the ENEX file of the current note as attachment. Cumbersome, but works - for one single note. You can also export the note (except for included documents) as PDF via the "Note printing" functionality. This will give you a preview dialog. Use the two finger gesture for zooming in on the preview and you will get a PDF file of the note.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 10 months later...