Google Calendar Widget not showing all appointments

I have my personal, and two work accounts (all Google/GSuite) added to Evernote for Calendar integration. I'm in the Calendar with automatic notes Beta. I am only seeing a couple meetings per day on my calendar in Evernote, although all notes appear fine in my Google Calendar. I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting my accounts. Selecting all relevant calendars. No change in results. I have seen the same experience in the last two versions (currently on 10.23.7). Same results on Android, ios, and web versions of Evernote. 

Edited by Swave
Added more information

Yep - I have the Pro account, and I even tried using only one Google calendar - I still only see a couple of the calendar events/meetings per day when I have several on my Google Calendar.

Bill

On 10/22/2021 at 3:29 PM, PinkElephant said:

….. and multiple calendars, provided you subscribe to Professional or Teams:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005157

With Pro you can even connect up to 5 different Google accounts. So the setup of @Swaveshould work if on the correct subscription.

For connecting multiple calenders of one Google account the Personal subscription is sufficient. Tested both plans some weeks ago with that although not using Google calendar 😉 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, Eltel50 said:

None of my tasks from Evernote are showing in Calendar view - this is exactly why I paid for Pro? What gives?

It seems that the integration with Google Calendar is only one-way, or am I missing something?

• Evernote Expert
19 minutes ago, Eltel50 said:

None of my tasks from Evernote are showing in Calendar view - this is exactly why I paid for Pro? What gives?

That's never been a promised function.

It seems that the integration with Google Calendar is only one-way, or am I missing something?

You are correct...

• 2 weeks later...

Evernote tasks integrated into the EN Home Calendar widget was indeed an incoming feature at the time the calendar widget was launched ( there used to be a legend in the calendar widget settings ,  " coming soon"  ,  but it dissapeared . 

I guess ,  my preferred option will be to see the EN task in a Google calendar ( 2 way sync)  outside Evernote .  That will be  a step forward ,converting EN into a sort of task manager ( at least for the dated tasks ) .

For the undated tasks  ,  I expect that future versions will include tags for tasks  ,  able to be filtered ( as per GTD  for example) .

• 1 year later...
  • Evernote Expert

Just to be sure... Address you saying that you cannot see future Calendar events but that you can go back and see the past? Or is it that you cannot see any events in a particular calendar?