When I choice a tag from menu like filter, evernote found only the last note and not all. When I search like that "tag:name of tag", evernote return all the notes that have that tag. 

Additional, when I do this from "evernote web", all working right

38 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

What you see below the search field are only proposals. You need to hit <enter> before the search starts.

The problem isn't at search field but when I choice a tag from menu Tags, Evernote doesn't return all notes that has this tag

7 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

AFAIK search results are limited to 128 when you use filters. Probably they want to protect the server against runaway searches.

If you want a complete list, use the search field:

tag:mytag

Yes, but the problem is this tag has only 10 notes and evernote shows only 1-2 notes.

• Level 5

Works for me, no problem, even with tags applied several hundred times.

Tag list, tag filter and search by search language all show the same number of uses.

If there are shared notes among the ones you mean: There can be the same tag applied, but on the notes shared to you by another person this not the same tag. It is a tag belonging into another account.

10 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Works for me, no problem, even with tags applied several hundred times.

Tag list, tag filter and search by search language all show the same number of uses.

If there are shared notes among the ones you mean: There can be the same tag applied, but on the notes shared to you by another person this not the same tag. It is a tag belonging into another account.

Not for me. I upgraded in the last version of evernote, but still I have the same problem. 

• Level 5*

I have 19 notes with a given tag on Windows desktop, 6.25.1.

When I use the tag filter on my iPhone 7 notes are returned.

When I put tag:tagname in the search bar 21 notes are returned.

10 minutes later the count on the iPhone is 19, whooppee..   Only three of the notes were created/modified today, the others are the 20th and before, some months ago.  I have been using the app on my phone daily for other things.  I have seen sync complete within the settings menu multiple times.  Geez, how much effort does one have to invest to be sure the data is synced.  As stated many places, no way to know with this app.

Same with me.  If I click on a tag, it does not list all of the notes with that tag, or none.  It happens on my tablet and Win10 computer.  A reinstall of the app on my tablet fixes it for a while, but not on the computer.  This has been happening with the tablet for months.  It just started today on the computer.

9 hours ago, Mike Evernote User said:

Same with me.  If I click on a tag, it does not list all of the notes with that tag, or none.  It happens on my tablet and Win10 computer.  A reinstall of the app on my tablet fixes it for a while, but not on the computer.  This has been happening with the tablet for months.  It just started today on the computer.

Clicking on a tag currently lists only 128 notes. Do you get the correct number of notes if you search rather than filter?

tag:"tag name"

Also have you tried the web version - that removes any issues about synchronisation etc.

I am using the web version on my desktop. I have one item that has over 400 tags, but when I click on the tag only shows 128. When I use the suggested search, tag: "tag name" it returns 53. All the work to tag these now seems useless. Frustrate, frustrated, frustrated!

2 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

The tag selection by clicking on a tag or selection from the filters is limited to 128.

This search should show all

Tag:Mytagname

Note there is no Space behind the „:“.

For example:

I have 45 notes with tag "eBook - Javascript" but when I choose from a note "Filter by tag"", evernote return only 2 notes.

This is a bug.

49 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Avoid tags with the hyphen „-„ . It serves as an operator in the advanced search syntax and can therefore be misinterpreted by EN.

This was working fine before. Also, if has problem the Evernote with this must return zero notes and no two.