Hey, I seem to be missing the option to export PDFs. Can't seem to find this anywhere, the only option is to Share an evernote specific-link (I'm guessing this was a marketing decision to try to "promote" the use of evernote, but in reality it's of use to no one). Anyone any ideas where this feature has been moved to?

• Level 5

Hey, this is a timeline !

Great, would be even greater if we could get some forward guidance on other features as well.

Give everybody in the coding cubicles (yes, I’m a Dilbert fanboy) a big clap on the shoulder - doing an excellent job !

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, Gary Keenan said:

Good news: Looks like this is going to be a thing again

It's already a thing, but you can't do it from the Web version of Evernote, you have to do it from Desktop on Windows or MacOS: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403616330387-Export-notes-as-a-PDF

5 hours ago, Gary Keenan said:

Bad News: If you're on EN Personal like I am, you need to upgrade to Professional to use it. Shady. Very shady.

This isn't accurate. I'm on Personal and I can export to PDF. However, there are two some PDF export features that I know of that are locked behind the Professional plan: showing page numbers (kind of dumb that this is behind that Pro paywall, but I don't ever use it anyway), note order and note separation (when exporting multiple notes at the same time to one PDF) and exporting a whole notebook to a single PDF file.