Keyboard Shortcut - for "Attach File"

6 hours ago, gazumped said:

Something like Phrase Express can be used to automate actions though.

Unless I'm being blind there isn't even a menu option to attach a file. It relies completely on drag and drop.

• Level 5

Just looked it up on the Mac client, which is very close to Windows.

No menu option, no shortcut found.

What does work is that when I copy a file from the Finder (= Explorer) with cmd-c (ctrl-c), and click into a note, it pastes the file with cmd-v (ctrl-v). So it is not entirely mouse work.

• Like 1

Thank you. 

So. This said to Evernote: I am studying Webinars. Taking notes in Evernote and making screenshots from the webinar. So during a webinar I take between 20 and 50 screenshots and import them into my Evernote-page. It woudl be good to have a keyboard-shortcut for "attach file" (screenshot)

Thank you

19 hours ago, Jupitersbay said:

So during a webinar I take between 20 and 50 screenshots and import them into my Evernote-page.

You don't say how you take the screenshots or what platform you are using. On a desktop most screen capture apps have the option of adding the capture to the clipboard. I then just paste (ctrl-V) that directly into EN.

12 hours ago, Mike P said:

You don't say how you take the screenshots or what platform you are using. On a desktop most screen capture apps have the option of adding the capture to the clipboard. I then just paste (ctrl-V) that directly into EN.

12 hours ago, Mike P said:

you can also use alt ctrl-v to paste into a new note and merge the notes later on

Hi there,

the idea, that the screenshot-tool - in this case Greenshot - is copying a picture to the clipboard is great and a real gamechanger. 
The only problem with Greenshot at the moment is, that it is taking a picture (part of a screen from Chrome) but then it does not

copy the screenshot into EN but the Domain-adress ... Hmmm...