Displaying Reminders

shekala

Is there a way to quickly see the Reminder date/time stamp on a note? I usually click on the 3 horizontal dots, and then choose Reminder, and then Change Date, which obviously seems way to cumbersome, so hoping there is a better way. Ideally, to always see the reminder date/time in the notes menu bar, for example

Thanks!

On 4/15/2021 at 8:41 PM, shekala said:

Is there a way to quickly see the Reminder date/time stamp on a note?

Very easy in V10. Go to the reminders tab. In one of the table views you get this:

image.png.de8864b1ab478aab166cd81c43e6357b.png

The reminder dates also stand out in snipet view.

• Thanks 1

Thanks. Guess I might need to finally bite the bullet and upgrade. Have just been concerned about all the complaints about the lack of certain features in v10, so haven't made the move yet. 

10 hours ago, shekala said:

Thanks. Guess I might need to finally bite the bullet and upgrade. Have just been concerned about all the complaints about the lack of certain features in v10, so haven't made the move yet. 

Just try it on the web for a bit. The desktop and web versions are now very similar. You can also run both  the legacy and V10 desktops - just be careful about syncing.

Thank you. Will do. I have tended to shy away from the web version given how long it tends to take to load. Upon first loading, it can literally take a few minutes, no matter which browser I use.